See you at the best catch-and-release tarpon tournament in Tampa Bay!
Every sponsorship and team entry directly benefits the mission to make the Tampa Bay watershed a more resilient habitat for native species such as tarpon. Each year funds raised through the tournament are redistributed back into the community through living shorelines, childhood marine science programs, and volunteer projects to improve our waterways. Thank you!
The 18th Annual Tarpon Rodeo, June 16, 2023
- Tournament launch from of Fort De Soto Park boat ramp: Check-in begins at 6 AM, Shotgun start at 7 AM
- Photo submission for each fish will be accepted 7 AM – 1 PM and judged by the CCA
- Buffet lunch, cold beer, and award ceremony at The Island Grille & Raw Bar 1 PM – 3 PM
- Dock space at the award ceremony is available for up to 20 boats at Island Grille. Trailer parking is along Madonna Avenue, and car parking in the Island Grille and Residence Inn parking lot.
- Make it a weekend or stay overnight! Book a room directly with the Residence Inn on Tierra Verde located right next to The Island Grille & Raw Bar. (214 Madonna Boulevard Tierra Verde, Florida 33715)
Enter your team now!
- Gold and Silver teams – $2,000 prize purse and professional guide provided for four (4) anglers
- Bronze teams – $1,000 prize purse, captain your own vessel with four (4) anglers
Want to fish or sponsor? Contact Michelle Yepez at email@example.com.
All fishing guides, please contact CCA representative Lavinia Stembridge at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit insurance documents
If you are interested in being a captain, or if you have raffle ideas or items you want to contribute, please contact Michelle Yepez at email@example.com .