WEDDINGS AT TAMPA BAY WATCH
In our Bay View Community Room, on the expansive waterfront lawn,
or underneath the covered deck
An ideal setting for your special wedding, the waterfront Tampa Bay Watch Community Center is perched on the shoreline of Cunningham Key, just before the entrance to Fort De Soto Park in Tierra Verde, Florida.
The spacious Community Center is located on the second floor of the main building, encapsulating 2,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. Featuring a clean, neutral palate and golden bamboo floors, the interior is primarily made up of one large, open room with wall-to-wall picture windows overlooking the bay. Also available is a prep kitchen and storage room along the back side of the center.
The crowning glory of the community room is its wraparound deck, featuring 1,900 square feet of covered open-air balconies. Protected from the elements and featuring ceiling fans for maximizing air flow, it is open and airy, providing spectacular birds-eye views of Tampa Bay, Fort De Soto, Shell Key, and the Gulf of Mexico.
The room and deck combined can hold up to 150 people. Rates vary according to day, time and event. Contact us to inquire about your wedding or special event!
• Natural waterfront setting on Tierra Verde
• Large deck with gorgeous view of Tampa Bay and sunsets
• Neutral palette for your decor
• Two acres of expansive grounds
• Bamboo flooring–-no need for rented dance floor
• Available for ceremonies and receptions–-no traveling between
• Large dock and water access
• Private, secure location
• Proximity to beach resorts and airport
• Benefits a nonprofit environmental organization
• Community Center (2,500 sq ft) and Veranda Deck (1,900 sq ft): 150 people max.*
• Education Center (1,875 sq ft) and Deck (650 sq ft): Prep room for bridal party
• Onsite parking: 50 cars (overflow parking across street)
*The community room seats 130 comfortably for wedding and receptions. Additional seating is available on the veranda deck for up to the maximum occupancy/event size of 150 total.
Additional Site Information
*CEREMONY SITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN RECEPTION IS ALSO HELD ON PROPERTY**
- Only one ceremony per day
- Renter is responsible for setup of ceremony chairs.
- Renter must provide their own wedding arch, decorations, and small tables for altar. Tear-down of these items is renter's responsibility.
- The rehearsal for the ceremony and changing room for the bride are at no extra charge. (Ceremony rehearsal subject to availability.)
- Tampa Bay Watch provides electricity at no extra charge.
- Tampa Bay Watch does not provide AV equipment for ceremony site.
©TAMPA BAY WATCH, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
3000 Pinellas Bayway South, Tierra Verde, FL 33715
Tel: 727-867-8166 | Fax: 727-867-8188
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR TAMPA BAY WATCH, INC. (CH4736) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR BY VISITING WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.