Pricing is determined based on the event, date, and other factors. To discuss pricing and availability for your wedding, please contact us with the link at the bottom of this page.
Pricing and insurance
Deposit and payment
- $1,000 deposit required to hold date
- Final balance due 30 days prior to event
- Credit card number required as security deposit for excessive cleaning/damages
- Payment methods: Check, Visa, Master Card, AmEx, Discover
- Proceeds go toward habitat restoration and environmental education
Cancellations and refunds
- 90 days prior to event: Deposit refunded minus a $1,000 administration fee
- Less than 90 days: No refunds
The Cleaning/Damages Release Form must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event. A credit card number will be required on the form as a security deposit to pay for excessive costs associated with cleanup and/or damages. No charges will be placed against the credit card if the following stipulations are met:
- Building interiors and grounds are cleared and returned to their previous state. All trash should be taken to the dumpster located next to the caretaker cottage.
- Facilities and onsite equipment are clean, undamaged and left as they were prior to the event.
- Cleanup fee: Excessive cleanup of the rooms and/or site may warrant a charge at a rate of $50 an hour.
If the event is of a large-scale nature where alcohol is served, insurance must be provided with limits of $1,000,000 bodily injury/property damage and listing Tampa Bay Watch Inc. as an additional insured for events.
Visit wedsafe.com for a reasonably-priced policy option. A copy of the policy must be provided 30 days prior to the event. If no insurance exists as specified, Tampa Bay Watch Inc. will expedite a special event policy and charge it in addition to the agreed facility fee.